What is keeping you away from achieving your weight loss goal? There could be many factors and reasons to blame for trouble in shedding unwanted pounds, like medication or illness.
A hormonal imbalance could be messing with fluctuations in weight gain. Emotional stress and negative mental thinking can dampen your spirits and send your body contradictory messages. A negative body image and attitude can also cause your body to respond contrary to your goals.
Using helpful tips and motivation for weight loss can send you on a positive path to balance your body and mind while melting fat cells.
10 Easy Tips And Motivation For Weight Loss
1. Visualize. In your mind create mental pictures of you at your goal weight. Imagine everyday that you are eating healthy, exercising with energy, and watching your weight drop on the scale. Make a vision board of healthy food, exercising, clothes you want to fit into, muscles flexing, etc. Visualizing will positively affect your brain and emotions to move toward the pictures you’ve created in your mind.
2. Celebrate the wins. Pat yourself on the back when you eat a healthy snack, work out everyday, snub sweets, etc. Every victory, no matter how small is worth celebrating. Celebrate with a favorite activity. Don’t use food as a reward.
3. Small steps are still steps. Every step you take towards your goal is a still a step. You don’t need to take big leaps. Congratulate yourself on moving forward.
4. Stay positive. Your body will respond to what your mind is saying. Stop bad habits of self degradation. Start new habits of positive thinking.
5. Drink plenty of water. Water has so many benefits including giving you energy and lifting your mood.
6. Self affirmations. Tell yourself everyday that your are deserving and worth it.
7. Unload negative people. Stay away from people who are negative or who don’t support you. Spend time with other motivated people.
8. Don’t stress about fluctuation. Setbacks happen whenever you try to make changes. Don’t mull over them. Just get back up, keep going, and move on.
9. Be grateful for your body. Your body is a miracle. It has untapped potential. Be grateful for this wonderful gift. Your body will respond in a positive way and stop fat cell growth if you are grateful for it daily.
10. Write down your goals. Acknowledge your goals and pin them up in a visual location. Be specific about what goals you aim to accomplish.
Source by Shari Carter